The Best Marketing doesn't feel like Marketing
Target your audience on search and display network. Google offers paid advertisements which appear in search results on google.com with the use of Google Ads or advertisements that appear on other websites through the Display Network and Google’s AdSense program. These partner sites host a text or image ad that appears on the page after a user searches for keywords and phrases related to a business and its products or services.
Facebook advertising offers ecommerce entrepreneurs extensive targeting options. Notably, you can reach people not just by location (countries, states, cities, and even zip codes), gender, and age, but also by interests, behaviors, life events, and many other alternatives.
In addition, you can promote pretty much any content suitable for your business using Facebook advertising tools: from text posts, photos and albums, to videos, events, offers, and, of course, links to your website.
Similar to Facebook, Instagram ads appear throughout the app, including in users’ feeds, Stories, Explore, and more. They look similar to normal posts but always contain a “sponsored” label to indicate that they are an ad. They also often have more features than a normal post, such as links, CTA buttons, and product catalogs.
How much do Instagram ads cost?
The cost of Instagram ads is highly dependent on a variety of factors – there is no average or benchmark price. Some cost factors include:
- Your targeting
- Competitiveness of your industry
- Time of year (costs often go up during holiday shopping periods in Q4 such as Black Friday)
- Placement (costs can differ between ads shown on Facebook vs Instagram)
The best way to evaluate your budget is to set up a draft campaign in Ads Manager and look for the Audience Definition and Estimated Daily Results modules, which will tell you if your budget settings will be sufficient to reach your desired audience within your desired duration.
Benefits of YouTube Ads
- Connect with your audience: Ads that play on or run next to YouTube videos can help you connect with potential customers in a unique and memorable way. You can be personal, share your expertise with the world, or put the camera on yourself and explain how your product or service can benefit your audience.
- Reach the right audience: Reach your customers on YouTube by topics, keywords, or demographics, like “women under 35.”
- Create a campaign in only a few minutes: Create your Google Ads account, set up a campaign, and reach your audience.
- Measure your success: Find out if you’re reaching the right audience. Check your Google Ads account to track views, costs, and budget details. Visit the “Analytics” tab in your YouTube account to learn more about your viewers. For example, you can see which videos your customers are watching and for how long.
Why Advertise on Linkedin ?
Because LinkedIn offers unique targeting criteria such as Job Title, Industry, and Company Name. Combined with rich retargeting options, engaging ad formats and Lead Gen forms, it has all the tools for generating high-quality leads.Compared to other social channels such as Facebook and Instagram, LinkedIn is still an undiscovered golden mine for many advertisers.
Because LinkedIn is a professional network rather than a traditional network for interacting with family and friends, it allows you to work with much more professional data. In fact, LinkedIn allows you to target by very exclusive criteria that you will not find anywhere else, such as:
- Company names – in which companies does your audience work?
- Company growth rate – so you can reach fast-growing organizations;
- Degrees – what is the educational background of your target?
- Member schools – where exactly did they study?
- Job Seniorities – do you want to reach interns, or top-level executives?
- Job Titles – so you can target by the exact job title you want to reach.
- Member Skills – find people with very specific skills and qualifications.
- Member Groups – target people within certain industry groups.